First local training session in Municipality of Palma de Mallorca
User: Municipality of Palma Mallorca
The first local training session on Baseline Emissions Inventory (BEI) and Sustainable Energy Action Plan (SEAP) was held in Palma de Mallorca the 29th of November of 2011.
The event was held in the headquarters of EMAYA, the municipal company of water supply, waste and sewage, who also attended the training session jointly with political and technical representatives of the municipalities around Palma de Mallorca: Andratx, Calvià, Esporles, Puigpunyent, Santa María del Camí and Marratxí.
This event has enjoyed the cooperation of the Albea company, that has prepared the following presentations: Covenant of Mayors, CONURBANT project, Baseline Emissions Inventory (BEI) and Sustainable Energy Action Plan (SEAP).
- COVENANT of Mayors (PDF Document)
- CONURBANT project (PDF Document)
- Pla d'accion d'energia sostenible (P.A.E.S./S.E.A.P.) (PDF Document)
- CONURBANT in Palma (PDF Document)
- Inventari de referència d'emissions (I.R.E./B.E.I.) (PDF Document)